Plant Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
Keymark Corporation in Lakeland, FL is actively interviewing applicants for Plant Controls Engineer in the aluminum extrusion manufacturing plant.
We offer employees a full benefits package with company contributions to employee health insurance cost and 401k match.
The Plant Engineer position is being offered an annual salary of $70,000 with scheduled performance reviews.
- Repairs complex electrical equipment, including automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, and communication systems.
- Installs electrical equipment with minimal instructions after general assignment.
- Diagnoses problems and oversees replacements and repairs
- Performs testing on equipment and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Must have good communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- The individual will also be responsible for training the maintenance personnel to help them identify and make permanent repairs to the plant equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of an Associates' Degree and four years of experience working in an industrial environment.
- Degree in Electrical Technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following: hydraulics, pneumatics, and combustion controls systems.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC's PanelView, VFD Drivers, Servos, and Rockwell Software Products, including Studio 500, SLC 500, and PLC5.
- Experience with Ethernet IP and DeviceNet Networks.
- Interprets blueprints and can create electrical diagrams.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and be on call to support plant operations after regular hours if needed.
As it is customary in an extrusion and manufacturing facility, the temperature can be hot and extremely hot during the spring, summer, and fall months. Protective garment requirements can further add to working temperatures. The ambient noise is loud due to loud machinery. Hearing protection is provided and required at all times during operations. The employee needs to be aware of moving equipment such as moving machinery, moving hoists, conveyors, and forklifts.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 floating holiday
- 1-3 weeks paid vacation time off
- 401K + company match
- Supplemental coverages
- Free life insurance
We are conducting wellness checks before the start of every shift and practicing social distancing
About Keymark Corporation of Florida:
We are the premier full service aluminum extrusion company featuring in-house finishing capabilities including: anodizing, casting, extruding, extrusion die construction, painting (acrylic, kynar, & powder coating), thermal barrier, thermal strut, and custom packaging. We manufacture custom and stock extrusions/profiles for the Automotive, Building & Construction (Curtain Wall, Commercial Windows, & Storefront), Consumer Durables, Distribution, Electrical, Machinery & Equipment, and Transportation markets. Our company has locations in Fonda, NY and Lakeland, FL, and has been in business since 1964.
Keymark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.