Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Keymark Corporation of Florida, an aluminum extrusion manufacturing plant, is actively interviewing applicants for Industrial Maintenance Supervisor at the Lakeland manufacturing plant. In this role, you will be supervising technical team members who are responsible for performing maintenance procedures on plant equipment.
The Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor Technician role is being offered hourly compensation ranging in annual earnings between $70,000 - $100,000 depending on your knowledge and experience level and scheduling.
Scheduling is full-time, 12-hour shifts with 4 days on / 4 days off rotating schedule—immediate openings for the night shift with differential pay added to your compensation.
We offer employees a full benefits package with company contributions to employee health insurance cost and 401k match.
To be considered a qualified applicant, you should have the following aptitudes:
- Good working knowledge of industrial equipment and processes.
- Ability to guide team members on knowledge of operation and mechanics of equipment.
- Apply the above knowledge in all aspects of the job while performing daily routine activities.
Candidates Preferred Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in an industrial environment.
- Supervisory experience and or training experience related to industrial mechanics.
- Certified through either a trade school, technical institute, or accredited university.
In the Supervisor role, you will monitor, operate, and maintain the plants' utilities, facilities, equipment, and overall preventative maintenance program by providing guidance and direction to mechanical technicians in the following:
- Locating sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation
- Listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling equipment; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining for wear or damaged parts.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Understanding of the following: Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatic and Combustion Control Systems
- Ability to interpret blueprints, mechanical, hydraulics, and electrical drawings.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure all team members are adhering to all safety protocols and procedures as identified by company policies.
- The supervisor must also handle administrative duties and paperwork associated with assigned team members.
- Assist in identifying potential opportunities that may create production issues, and communicate this with required team members for future maintenance planning and repairs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 floating holiday
- 1-3 weeks paid vacation time off
- 401K + company match
- Supplemental coverages
- Free life insurance
We are conducting wellness checks before the start of every shift and practicing social distancing
About Keymark Corporation of Florida:
We are the premier full service aluminum extrusion company featuring in-house finishing capabilities including: anodizing, casting, extruding, extrusion die construction, painting (acrylic, kynar, & powder coating), thermal barrier, thermal strut, and custom packaging. We manufacture custom and stock extrusions/profiles for the Automotive, Building & Construction (Curtain Wall, Commercial Windows, & Storefront), Consumer Durables, Distribution, Electrical, Machinery & Equipment, and Transportation markets. Our company has locations in Fonda, NY and Lakeland, FL, and has been in business since 1964.
Keymark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.